Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo U and S Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-22-2021

Lithuania

1 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 4

Integrated U31-70 camera can't be found

2021-04-22, 10:50 AM

Hi Guys,

First of all, I want to say I have tried restarting my laptop and Microsoft Troubleshot as well. Neither of these two options has resolved the problem. 

The camera is integrated without a manual on/off switch. Today, I found it doesn't work. The error code I get is: 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached>. I have also tried manually reset the camera's app. Didn't help either. 

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? In less than a month I'm gonna need the camera for my master thesis presentation. Would be nice to fix the problem before the event :) 

Options

4092 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

254 Signins

22813 Page Views

• Views: 22813
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Integrated U31-70 camera can't be found

2021-04-22, 13:43 PM

Hello UgneB,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I might advise trying to update the camera drivers from the support site. Once you're at the support page, enter your machine serial number to load the correct drivers, go to Drivers and Software tab, click on Manual Update. Download and install the camera drivers. Restart the machine once the installation is complete and check the camera.

You may also try connecting an external camera to test if this would help or going into online cameras to test.

Update us how it goes.

Regards.
Dex_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

2 Posts

04-22-2021

Lithuania

1 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-04-22, 15:13 PM

Thanks for the response!

Unfortunately, that didn't work as well. I tried the online test, but it says that the camera is missing. The driver for the camera which is dedicated to my Lenovo model isn't working. Once I downloaded the file and double-clicked setup.exe, I get the warning window:

I have updated the Windows system a couple of days ago. Could the issue be related to the new update? I have attached the specification screenshot of my camera. The newest update code: KB4023057

Thank you for your answer!

Options

4092 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

254 Signins

22813 Page Views

• Views: 22813
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-04-22, 17:37 PM

Hi UgneB,

I might advise try running a diagnostics to your device and see if the scan would identify any hardware related issue.

Go to Lenovo Vantage as well and check for the camera settings.

Try to connect an external camera to check if the camera can detect other imaging devices and see if the camera would work through this.

You may finally try to boot into safe mode and check if the camera will work in that mode.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.
Dex_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms