cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
COMAND00
Paper Tape
Views: 814
Message 1 of 1

Intel Rapid Storage Technology with UEFI after Clean Win10 Installation not "accelerateable" - U410

Hi there,

after finaly having done the Raid installation and acceleration in the Intel Rapid Storage Manager with MBR partitioning , I noticed, logical, im not able to boot in UEFI anymore. Before that I tried every possible solution to get Rapid Storage with UEFI and GPT partitioning working but failed. Is it even possible to get Rapid Storage on GPT partitions working? The "accelerationbutton" never showed up.

-Clean Install with driver implementation while Win10 Setup

-Waiting for all drivers beeing installed

-Chipset Update

I also noticed that Rapid STORAGE needs 14,6 GB of my 22GB SSD-Cache. Rapid START Technology needs 8,1GB (8GB RAM)  for the hybernation partition. Is there a work around, since 8,1GB+14,6GB exceed the space of the 22GBs of my SSD? For example using less than 8,1GB for the hybernation Partition? Because with MBR and no Rapid Start installed boot time is still very long.

Does my  Caching-System (Intel Rapid STORAGE) needs time to establish a fast boot, or is it only accelerating read and write speed while using the OS?

Is Windows Fast Boot working without UEFI?

So finaly: Do I have to stay with MBR if I want to use Rapid STORAGE Technology?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors