Did you mean: 
linuxsaravanan
What's DOS?
Views: 9,716
Message 21 of 29

Re: LENOVO BIOS RECOVERY

My Laptop Model is Lenova B490.

It is Got BIos Failure or Bios Flashed.

how to Recover my Bios Or kindly give bios file download link for Lenova B490.

Kindly Send Bios.wph file for lenova b490.

sabeer47
Paper Tape
Views: 8,443
Message 22 of 29

My Laptop Model is Lenova B490.

It is Got BIos Failure or Bios Flashed.

how to Recover my Bios Or kindly give bios file download link for Lenova B490.

Kindly Send Bios.wph file for lenova b490. help me

azhagar333
Blue Screen Again
Views: 7,792
Message 23 of 29

All steps or done my laptop restart itself but I can't hear any beep sound. Still my pc is black screen .my fan is running also hdd running
azhagar333
Blue Screen Again
Views: 7,791
Message 24 of 29

Ya I too need this file
Peractin
What's DOS?
Views: 6,853
Message 25 of 29

Hi,

I have recently purchased a used Lenovo G450 laptop. I upgraded it to Windows 10. I was then going through the drivers list on the Lenovo website updating my drivers. When I attempted to flash the BIOS update the system became unresponsive. The only thing I could do was unplug it and remove the battery. When I attempted to reboot the laptop will only show a black screen and it won't do anything. I tried this fix with the Crisis Recovery Tool but, the laptop will not read my USB drive. Whether I hold down fn + R or fn + B, nothing happens. It would be nice to know if anyone has been able to fix this now.

Thanks.

kunalsingh1993
Paper Tape
Views: 6,789
Message 26 of 29

LENOVO BIOS Update Failure

During updating BIOS my laptop didn't boot. While holding power button for some seconds a long beep generates and keyboard backlit and power button lid glows. I have Lenovo Yoga-500 14IBD working on windows 10 64 bit. Nothing shows on screen. Please help me to recover or reset BIOS or tell me what to do now? Lenovo technical support executive directly suggested me for motherboard reppacement. Please help me out.

sharooqhussain
Paper Tape
Views: 5,470
Message 27 of 29

Hi,
My Lenovo Laptop G50-70 Is not getting start

When am powering it ON their no response fori tried all the method which are use to ON Laptop, But their is no response

Only a single response which i found in it is Bios Button which is LEFT UP Corner on Lenovo Laptop G50-70 .

When i press the button the Lenovo Message will be displayed for 10-15 sec then go to sleep again,tell me what to do your suggestion can be a good help to me.

Thank !

aikijitsu
Paper Tape
Views: 4,950
Message 28 of 29

FN+R does not invoke flashing the bios for me on a T430. What combination is correct?

Highlighted
U_Phone
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,947
Message 29 of 29

How I bricked Lenovo ThinkPad E440 and recover it again

Problem: I downloaded the installation file with the new BIOS version 2.27, I started installing under Windows 7, then there was a message that the upgrade would be done after the restart, unfortunately the notebook froze with the "Shutdown ..." screen. I turned it off after five minutes. When I turned it on, there was only black screen and running fan.

Solution:

• Get a low-capacity USB flash drive, format it to a FAT system (maybe not needed, but this worked for me), preferably with an LED
• Download and extract wincrisis.1.0.0.4.zip on another Windows 7 PC
• Run Wincris.exe in Compatibility mode
• In the application, select the attached USB flash drive, other options default and start > once the process has finished disconnect and reconnect the USB flash drive
• From the lenovo support pages, download the BIOS file for installation from Windows (in * .exe format), run the installation, but quit before running the application itself
• On the C: \ drive, find the folder where the application has been installed and find the file * .FL1, which you rename to bios.cap and copy it together with MINIDOS.SYS, PHLASH16.EXE (from wincrisis.1.0.0.4.zip) to prepared USB flash drive
• Personally, I had HDD and DVD out of my laptop to make sure the USB flash drive is the only bootable medium (It may not be necessary, but it worked for me).
• I personally had my battery removed and the power adapter disconnected (maybe not needed, but this worked for me)
• Connect the USB flash drive, press and hold FN + R > connect the AC adapter > press and hold the power button (all buttons now at once) > the notebook turns on, still hold all the buttons > the notebook turns off, still hold all the buttons > the notebook turns on release the power button but still hold FN + R > After a few seconds the USB flash drive will light up, release all buttons and the USB flash drive starts blinking and the notebook screen appears lights up and the flash BIOS process starts

I hope it will help you and I am sorry for my English.

God Luck

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors