cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muondoibinhyen
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,156
Message 1 of 6

[Lenovo Ideapad S410p] Help me ! Please ! BIOS of my laptop was corrupted BIOS firmware

Untitled.png

My laptop use Phoenix 89CN25WW and now I want to have a BIOS file of Lenovo Ideapad S410p (touch) or Lenovo Ideapad S510p (touch) to repair the error because BIOS of my laptop was corrupted BIOS firmware

Please help me !

Thank you so much for your support ! 

Click here for image

Mod's Edit: Image(s) converted to link(s) due to size.  Photos are limited to 100k size per forum guidelines.
                     Please refer to About Posting Pictures for more information.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,133
Message 2 of 6

Re: [Lenovo Ideapad S410p] Help me ! Please ! BIOS of my laptop was corrupted BIOS firmware

Unfortunately the Lenovo Download library does not have BIOS updates available for either of the models you have listed.  What you might do is a search on the Internet to see if a website like BIOS Mods has something available.

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

muondoibinhyen
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,125
Message 3 of 6

Re: [Lenovo Ideapad S410p] Help me ! Please ! BIOS of my laptop was corrupted BIOS firmware

Thank you so much for reply ! Heart

Can you tell me hold down Fn+R keys or Fn+B keys or Windows+B keys to recovery bios for Lenovo Ideapad S410p from USB flash with CRISIS Recovery Disk Tool (BIOS.WPH, MINIDOS.SYS, PHLASH16.EXE) ?

Thank you so much for helping me ! Good for you ! Smiley Wink

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,119
Message 4 of 6

Sorry, I haven't worked with that program.  The best I can suggest is try each key combination to see what will work.

Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

pleashelp
Paper Tape
Views: 965
Message 5 of 6

My laptop use Phoenix 89CN25WW and now I want to have a BIOS file of Lenovo Ideapad S410p (touch) or Lenovo Ideapad S510p (touch) to repair the error because BIOS of my laptop was corrupted BIOS firmware

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 947
Message 6 of 6

Welcome to the Lenovo Community Pleashelp !

Sorry, there is no new information to report.  Lenovo never released a BIOS download for either of those two models.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors