Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
larkin1993
Not applicable
Views: 333
Message 1 of 8

Lenovo Support ignoring me

My arrived U430 Touch arrived on Monday the 25th of August. By Thursday the 28th I had realised it was faulty and I have since then being trying to organise returning it. Its been a series of vague communications and errors, for instance it appears I have now been given two seperate customer numbers. It's gotten to the stage were the team supposed to be providing me with a returns code have started ignoring me. When they were replying the emails were coming from "service-lenovo@medion.com". I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this as I would really just like to have this resolved.

jadedhawk
Not applicable
Views: 328
Message 2 of 8

Re: Lenovo Support ignoring me

Depending on where you bought the product, there is generally a 30 Day return policy with the retailers that they will take DOA or malfunctioning systems back before an RMA process can even be initiated by a manufacturer. Contact the retailer where you purchased this system and you may get a better response. I have a feeling they aren't ignoring you, they are just stuck in that 30 day red tape where supervisors will not say yes and they can't create an RMA because of system bound rules.

larkin1993
Not applicable
Views: 324
Message 3 of 8

Thanks for the help but I bought it off of the Lenovo Ireland website so I'm not sure who else I could get in touch with?

Highlighted
jadedhawk
Not applicable
Views: 321
Message 4 of 8

You would want to contact the lenovo Ireland Store then rather than the technical support departments or customer service lines. Sometimes companies such as lenovo team up with retail partners who sell their products for them and as a result are not technically lenovo but using their name and take a percentage of revenue earned. 

larkin1993
Not applicable
Views: 312
Message 5 of 8

Yeah I believe that's what I've been doing. I initially used a support number for the Lenovo Ireland site who sent me on to use the email address. 

jadedhawk
Not applicable
Views: 303
Message 6 of 8

The only number I have seen is 01 8666960. That said, I don't think I could be of any further assistance than that if that is a number you have already tried. Smiley Sad
larkin1993
Not applicable
Views: 270
Message 7 of 8

Thanks for all the help Smiley Happy They just got back to me now out of nowhere.

jadedhawk
Not applicable
Views: 266
Message 8 of 8

You are welcome. I am glad that I was able to at least put something on the table. Have a great night!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors