Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shafdesyaf
What's DOS?
Views: 325
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo U41 Function Button (hotkey)

Hi,

I just bought Lenovo U41 (window 10) however, i've facing some problem with the function button. The function button for the laptop is not working at all. can someone help me with this problem, a step by step guides is really appreciated. Thanks 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 300
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo U41 Function Button (hotkey)

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

I'm not an owner of your model, but with some Lenovo laptops Hot Key functionality is added by installing the Lenovo Utility application.  For your model there isn't a Windows 10 version of Lenovo Utility available, but you may wish to try installing the Windows 8.1 version.  If it doesn't install then try re-installing again using Windows Compatibility Mode.  Here is a link to the Windows 8.1 driver....

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/u-series/u41-70/downloads/DS102520

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors