Options

5 Posts

06-22-2015

IN

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo U41 WIFI Problem (Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC3160 adapter)

2015-06-22, 18:51 PM

Hi

I recently purchased the U41 Series laptop, with i5 (5th Gen) ,4 GB Ram, 1 TB SSHD , 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE.

It has an Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC3160 adapter.

Now, I am facing a lot of issues due to this adapter. Firstly, the connection is very unstable. It drops out anytime, and speed also fluctuates a lot. Secondly, when I am in my room, all other devices, including a 5 year old Lenovo laptop can acccess a Wifi network, but the U41 fails to access and if it does, it frequently disconnects.

Read online for a lot of solutions, it is faced by all the users of this adapter, but had no luck.

Please look into this matter, and if necessary, call for a replacement of the wireless adapter. It would be good on Lenovo's part if it does so.

It is really frustrating to buy a Notebook with such good configs & then facing such issues !!.

Options

1 Posts

02-18-2016

Sweden

1 Signins

27 Page Views

• Views: 27
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo U41 WIFI Problem (Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC3160 adapter)

2016-02-18, 21:28 PM

Hope your problem solved. My Lenovo U41 crashes the wifi router werever i take it. Wifi works for some minutes then the roter is crashed and the router doesn't work anymore. The router is restarted and then it works until I tries to connect with my Lenovo. My Lenovo wifi works only for some minutes wherever I takes it. It is an pure new Lenovo U41-80 I7 with Nvida Geforce. Hope your guys out there have the solution to my problem

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete