cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
umangajmera
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,651
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo U41 WIFI Problem (Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC3160 adapter)

Hi

I recently purchased the U41 Series laptop, with i5 (5th Gen) ,4 GB Ram, 1 TB SSHD , 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE.

It has an Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC3160 adapter.

Now, I am facing a lot of issues due to this adapter. Firstly, the connection is very unstable. It drops out anytime, and speed also fluctuates a lot. Secondly, when I am in my room, all other devices, including a 5 year old Lenovo laptop can acccess a Wifi network, but the U41 fails to access and if it does, it frequently disconnects.

Read online for a lot of solutions, it is faced by all the users of this adapter, but had no luck.

Please look into this matter, and if necessary, call for a replacement of the wireless adapter. It would be good on Lenovo's part if it does so.

It is really frustrating to buy a Notebook with such good configs & then facing such issues !!.

kaleb
Paper Tape
Views: 1,788
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo U41 WIFI Problem (Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC3160 adapter)

Hope your problem solved. My Lenovo U41 crashes the wifi router werever i take it. Wifi works for some minutes then the roter is crashed and the router doesn't work anymore. The router is restarted and then it works until I tries to connect with my Lenovo. My Lenovo wifi works only for some minutes wherever I takes it. It is an pure new Lenovo U41-80 I7 with Nvida Geforce. Hope your guys out there have the solution to my problem

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors