Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo U and S Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

06-08-2014

United Kingdom

3 Signins

170 Page Views

• Views: 170
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo U410 Urgent Help Will Not Turn On

2014-06-08, 14:57 PM

Hello,

Firstly i would like to thank anyone reading this post and taking the time out of their day to try and help my problem.

I have a Lenovo U410 Ultrabook i've had my Laptop for around 1-2 years now and i have kept it in a very good condition there have been no issues with it. About 1 Week ago i was using my laptop left my room for about 30 minutes to have a shower and upon returning i saw that my Laptop was not charging i unplugged the charger from the laptop and place it back in nothing happened. so i turned off my laptop and unplugged the charger from the wall socket. since then i have not been able to turn my laptop back on i have tried but the led's flash twice when i tried to turn it back on. i have changed the fuse in my charger about 3 times with new fuses all 3AMP required and there is no difference at first i thought it was a problem with the charger but now im thinking otherwise and i'm quite worried. After searching around the internet for a fix i have pressed the power button for 30 seconds and the leds blinked 3 times and after trying various methods to turn it back on it has not been succesful i have even uplugged the battery and plugged it back in after removing the back cover. i have no warranty left as it expired and i was not able to renew it. if you have had any experience with similiar problems or any suggestions i would be very interested to hear what you think the next step for me would be. i dont have much money to invest into this laptop but i am prepared to spend some money if need be.

Thank you for reading my extremely long post,

Your's faithfully

Lenovo U410 Urgent Help Will Not Turn On

Akash Desai

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms