cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexrat1996
Blue Screen Again
Views: 871
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo idea pad u310 touch wifi adapter and Lenovo told me to send it to depo depart

I got my first got my u310 idea pad touch laptop start of February of 2014 and got it was working fine for a couple of days then wifi not working good the called tech support and they told me to send it out for repair and then go it back in a two days but it had the same issue then I called tech support again then I asked for replacement laptop then they said that they will have to escalate this to customer relation manager but they said three days to call back it has passed one business day but two more to go but need a computer that is working because Monday I have cyber school and 3days is a long time and what options will the give me regarding the replacement like the same model or a different model or my money back I need a computer so I can do cyber school and if Lenovo doesn't call in three days I will try to call again if no updates I will never buy for Lenovo again and what are your suggestion regarding this

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors