cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jerrychicken
Paper Tape
Views: 317
Message 1 of 4

My idea u310 Pc has recently experienced slow running system.

This pc was bought nearly a year some ago, it had been dead for multiple times even since several months ago, sometimes the mouse cursor became a circle running, sometimes the screen frozens, sometime my pc screen went black,I heard abnormal noises coming out of my pc hardware but not sure which of it is problematic.

Anyway I finally decided to onekey recover my pc, and it was successfully recovered, however my screen frozens again in the initial setup procedures when I was almost finished registering my name and new password,then it turned to black screen, a window of boot menu and app menu then shows up, not knowing the meaning of it, I am now stuck here, and I am helpless, been looking for helping thread over the Internet, but there are too much informations out there that are really helpful for me, I really wish if some of you who experienced the same problem can share your methods that solved your problem, I really would like to attach a few screenshots showing my pc screen, as a first time user, I beg for your understanding and excuse my English, thank you everyone Smiley Wink
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 283
Message 2 of 4

Re: My idea u310 Pc has recently experienced slow running system.

Hi JerryChicken,

Welcome to Lenovo Community!

As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with system is very slow.

Try to perform a power drain by removing the external devices and try to power on the system by novo button and check for the issue.

Also try to run the diagnostics and check for the issue as this will help us know if there are issue issues with RAM or HDD.

Also try to remove the HDD if possible and check if the system boots to the BIOS.

Also try to run the antivirus and check if there are any bugs in the system.

Hope this helps. Do post back if issue persists!

Best regards,  

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Jerrychicken
Paper Tape
Views: 266
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the reply,it Seems the ssd was having a problem, I sent it back to Lenovo for a replacement of this part before getting your reply due to my unpatience. The question I would more likely to ask now is how exactly the ssd can cause a problem? What causes it to become defect? Appreciate if you are able to further assist me Smiley Wink
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 258
Message 4 of 4

Hi JerryChicken,

Thanks for the reply,

As there might be a background running application which can also make the system slowness, also try to scan for the virus as you have mentioned that you have given the system for replacement this might be a software issue not an hardware issue, please update once you receive the replacement of the part.

Hope this helps. Do post back if issue persists!

Best regards,

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors