Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vaneponce8
Not applicable
Views: 1,068
Message 1 of 4

NO BATTERY DETECTED MESSAGE

I have the LENOVO IDEAPAD laptop and since 2 days ago I noticed that battery wasn´t charging and there´s a notice that says NO BATTERY DETECTED. 

I haven´t done anything to my laptop, so I don´t know why the sudden change and why I´m having issues with battery.

Please, I would appreciate your help, since I work from home and my laptop is my main resource for work!

Thank you

Shiv_k
Not applicable
Views: 1,011
Message 2 of 4

Re: NO BATTERY DETECTED MESSAGE

Hi Vaneponce8,

Welcome to Lenovo Community!

I’m sorry to hear that your Laptop is displaying “Battery Not Detected” error message. Hence, I would suggest you to install the LEM (Lenovo Energy Management) in the computer and check if the status is same in the LEM also let me know the Model of Laptop that you have.

Hope to hear back soon

Best Regards

Shiva Kumar

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

vaneponce8
Not applicable
Views: 829
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for your reply

I downloaded the LEM you suggested, but it didn´t change anything.

When I click on the battery icon, it says: 0% available (plugged in, not charging).

I bought this laptop a little bit less than a year ago and I can´t believe it has this type of problem, especially for the amount of money I paid for it. 

Please, I hope you can give me a good solution because everytime I unplug it the laptop turns off, doesn´t allow me to work effitienly. 

The laptop model is: LENOVO ideapad U53

Looking forward to your response

Best,

Vanessa

vaneponce8
Not applicable
Views: 787
Message 4 of 4

Hello again

I´m still waiting for your assistance.

I have the LENOVO IDEAPAD laptop and since 2 days ago I noticed that battery wasn´t charging and there´s a notice that says NO BATTERY DETECTED. 

I haven´t done anything to my laptop, so I don´t know why the sudden change and why I´m having issues with battery.

Please, I would appreciate your help, since I work from home and my laptop is my main resource for work!

I hope to hear from you soon

Best,

Vanessa

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors