Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tnguyen4
Paper Tape
Views: 5,876
Message 1 of 13

Natural Touch driver and setup

I upgraded my s10-3t to windows 7 ultimate but i used the full version instead of the upgrade because i already had it on hand, I am trying to reinstall some of the lenovo programs but I am having trouble reinstalling the NaturalTouch program because I can not find the driver for it on the website. The program still pulls up from the old windows files but the natural touch button on the side of the screen no longer works. Where can i find the driver/setup file for that program and how can i get that button to work again??

-teresa

georgea26
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,816
Message 2 of 13

recently Re: Natural Touch driver and setup

Hey I just recently formated and reinstall on my S10-3t windows 7 ultimate and i am having problems both with the natural touch software (cannot find were to download it from). Also the veriface software does not work says I can't find the camera but my camera is working fine i can use it in skype etc...

any ideas

Thanks

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 5,806
Message 3 of 13

Re: recently Re: Natural Touch driver and setup

Hi and welcome....here  . S10-3t Driver  download section...

sincerely KalvinKlein

Yoga Home 900 - Yoga 2 11- Yoga tablet 2 all WIN 10 1809
Moto Z Play - Moto Z2 Play
Highlighted
georgea26
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,763
Message 4 of 13

Hey thanks for the link any idea on where i can download the natural touch software. Also any idea about the problem with veriface camera??

Thanks

G

jcintron
Punch Card
Views: 5,709
Message 5 of 13

Disappointing, to say the least. That a company such as Lenovo, have not being able to device for a solution to make this software available to their customers!

Luck me - I just got the S10-t3 yesterday. I think I'm done with it! would've kept it... But with this support - I'm haulin' it back to Amazon.com today!!!

tulisan
Token Ring
Views: 5,679
Message 6 of 13

@georgea26 wrote:

Hey I just recently formated and reinstall on my S10-3t windows 7 ultimate and i am having problems both with the natural touch software (cannot find were to download it from). Also the veriface software does not work says I can't find the camera but my camera is working fine i can use it in skype etc...

any ideas

Thanks

just a thought. are you using the veriface software while skype is on? If so, try exiting skype and try your veriface again. I've read somewhere that some softwares lock the camera to them while in use so other cam software won't be able to access it.

JesseBAndersen
Punch Card
Views: 5,658
Message 7 of 13

Re: Natural Touch driver and setup

[deleted]

georgea26
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,614
Message 8 of 13

Hey thanks a lot for the software it is up and running.

The button doesn't work but ok for now atleast.

I tried the other thing with Veriface (closed Skype completely) but still get the same message from Veriface.

Any other ideas are more than welcome..

Thanks

Install the Microsoft Touck Pack 7 (very good) try it.

thanks

G

jcintron
Punch Card
Views: 5,610
Message 9 of 13

Thanks for the download!!! All I need down is the driver for the button... (I haven't tried it yet - I'll report back shortly).

Wumps
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,794
Message 10 of 13

Natural Touch is decent, but could use some major improvements especially for the eBook component.

It does appear to read a limited number of formats, PDF and a couple others, and will update the bookshelf from the users docs. More format support would be phenominal.

An inverse color scheme for night time reading would be great, as not to burn your eyes out or disturb the wife with the blinding white light.

I do like the "Annotation" function, and the bookmarks, didnt play with it long enough to test if it "resumes" from last position or not.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors