cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VinoVelo
Paper Tape
Views: 248
Message 1 of 1

No Reasonable Solution for a Warranty Issue!!

I have a very annoying issue wherein the small rubber V-shaped or triangular pegs attached to the base of the extended battery of my U150 have come off; so now the laptop wobbles when I type. I've called the service center (Philippines not India), they were very nice and courteous, but had no replacement part number so they cannot replace the part even if I am under warranty! How ridiculous is that?!?!  It would be so easy to mail me a pair of pegs and I would simply superglue it on the base.  What they offered is even more absurd!  They want me to give them a $90+ deposit to send them my whole battery pack (that is working just fine) which they are willing to replace in order to get the new legs on it.  We're talking about a pair of pegs worth no more that 25-US-cents!!!  Does anyone have any solutions? Or is there some other mystical resource to get these rubber pegs replaced? This issue has been going on for two months, and Lenovo has not replied, emailed, nor called as promised by the customer service receptionist who said they would refer my claim to Lenovo.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors