cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbrunn
Paper Tape
Views: 645
Message 1 of 4

Problems Installing New Version of OneKey Recovery on my Ideapad S10-2 (Windows XP)

I am using a Lenovo Ideapad S10-2 under Windows XP.  Since the OneKey Recovery system on my computer has not worked properly (program check/blue screen each time I am trying a full backup of my system), I wanted to install a new version of that program to fix this problem.

I downloaded the file "IN1OKR17WW1" from lenovo.com and double clicked on it. The program started and seemed to be preparing the installation wizard, when Windows XP sent me a message 'Please use the CONTROL PANEL to remove or modify system software'. The execution of the program stopped.

So I started the control panel, selected the programs section and clicked on 'OneKey Recovery'. I was shown a prompt "Do you really want to remove this program?" Hesitantly I responded yes, hoping that the installation wizard would kick in afterwards and complete the installation of the new version. But after the removal of the old version of OneKey Recovery, nothing happened. So I have no OneKey Recovery on my system now.

How can I install the newly downloaded version of OneKey Recovery to my system?

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 636
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problems Installing New Version of OneKey Recovery on my Ideapad S10-2 (Windows XP)

could be compatible issue. check your d volume for drivers.

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
dbrunn
Paper Tape
Views: 633
Message 3 of 4

Re: Problems Installing New Version of OneKey Recovery on my Ideapad S10-2 (Windows XP)

Can you be more specific?
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 631
Message 4 of 4

the application you downloaded is not compatible with your current system. check d volume ( d:\drivers ) to install one key recover.
if you don't have and/or download page doesn't have the version you un-installed, you can use windows restore.

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors