Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richard1947
What's DOS?
Views: 501
Message 1 of 3

S10 reformat

I have an S10 notebook that originally ran Win 7 Starter. I took advantage of the Window 10 free upgrade offer and upgraded to W10. SO far, so good.

The computer is REALLY slow, and I would like to reformat it. How can I do this, and return to the Win 10 upgrade?

THanks!

Email me at ********@LPAgroup.biz if possible.

Moderator note: email address removed to keep from the spambots - answers belong here in the community so others can benefit.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 494
Message 2 of 3

Re: S10 reformat

Hello and welcome,

Once a machine has had Windows 10 activated Microsoft's activation servers will remember that.

If you install the same version that you had previously activated reactivation should be automatic.  You can get the install media here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Richard1947
What's DOS?
Views: 477
Message 3 of 3

Re: S10 reformat

Many thanks! Appreciate your help!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors