Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Superazor
Fanfold Paper
Views: 643
Message 1 of 7

S20-30 gaming help

Can I run the following games in my laptop and how many fps can I play with it?

-left for dead 2

-Garry's mod

-COD: world at war

-battlefield: 1943

-StarCraft 2

-team fortress 2

-enter the gungeon

-don't starve

-rougue stormers

-gunscape

Sorry I want to really ask you guys if I can run those because I lost my trust in system requirement testers in the internet because they once told me that my netbook isn't qualified in the minimum requirement in broforce but I did played it just right.

Guru
Views: 634
Message 2 of 7

Re: S20-30 gaming help

Your system does not meet the requirements for nearly all of them. You may be able to play the last 4 in the list.

Warm regards,
Jonas Hendrickx

Lenovo Insider - Windows Insider MVP

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Superazor
Fanfold Paper
Views: 625
Message 3 of 7

Yay enter the gungeunwould be great but I need another guy to verify what you said

Superazor
Fanfold Paper
Views: 621
Message 4 of 7

Can I just drop game titles here and tell me if I can play it?

Superazor
Fanfold Paper
Views: 616
Message 5 of 7

RE: S20-30 gaming help

Can I run World of Warcraft and its expansion in low to medium settings?

how can I upgrade my CPU and what CPUs can fit into the slot.

Does upgrading graphic drivers improve gaming performance? And if so, where can I get them?

Mod's Edit: Merged this posting with existing discussion.  Please update your current thread with any additional questions or comments you have on this topic.

Guru
Views: 522
Message 6 of 7

Re: RE: S20-30 gaming help

No sorry.

Judging by the available parts, your CPU and RAM is soldered. It would involve buying a new motherboard.

If I can make a suggestion, take a look at the Outlet for a new machine, they are heavily discounted:
http://outlet.lenovo.com/outlet_us/

A ThinkPad E455 starts at 260$ and comes with an AMD A6 CPU which is more or less decent for entry level gaming in your budget.

See the ThinkPad E-series in the Outlet. Whatever comes with an AMD APU (A6/A8/A10) is ideal for gaming in the entry level.

A Intel Core i3 or better may do to, they are stronger on the CPU side, but slightly weaker on the graphics rendering.

If you need buying advice, just let us know in this thread and we'll help you pick the best machine for your budget.

Warm regards,
Jonas Hendrickx

Lenovo Insider - Windows Insider MVP

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Superazor
Fanfold Paper
Views: 516
Message 7 of 7

Re: RE: S20-30 gaming help

@jonas_hendrickx wrote:
No sorry.

Judging by the available parts, your CPU and RAM is soldered. It would involve buying a new motherboard.

If I can make a suggestion, take a look at the Outlet for a new machine, they are heavily discounted:
http://outlet.lenovo.com/outlet_us/

A ThinkPad E455 starts at 260$ and comes with an AMD A6 CPU which is more or less decent for entry level gaming in your budget.

See the ThinkPad E-series in the Outlet. Whatever comes with an AMD APU (A6/A8/A10) is ideal for gaming in the entry level.

A Intel Core i3 or better may do to, they are stronger on the CPU side, but slightly weaker on the graphics rendering.

If you need buying advice, just let us know in this thread and we'll help you pick the best machine for your budget.

You mentioned that I can buy a new motherboard to upgrade my stuffs including my RAM and CPU.

Can I replaced my motherboard with a new one with more ram slots and CPU slots ???

And if so can you recommend me some builds for the mother board

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors