cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
mrsjoowon
What's DOS?
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎08-10-2012
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Views: 998
Message 1 of 2

S205 Batterry/Charge Indicator?

Hi. I just got a Lenovo S205 but I still can't figure out when the battery is fully charged (when laptop is off). I always turn it on to check if it's already charged or not. I have had other laptops where battery/charge indicators go red while charging and green when fully charged. How do I know when my Lenovo's battery is full or not?

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Posts: 2,375
Registered: ‎01-21-2009
Location: DE
Views: 968
Message 2 of 2

Re: S205 Batterry/Charge Indicator?

Hi and welcome,

only the indicator coulour & behaviour keep you informed , when your ideapad is off and/or have closed lid.

 

Battery status indicator led

Blinking amber half second off/ one second on The remaining power of the battery is less than 5% of its capacity

Blinking amber short off long on The battery is being charged with remaining power between 5% & 20% of its capacity

             amber operates on battery power with remaining power between 5% & 20% of its capacity

Blinking white battery is being charged with remaining power between 20% & 80% of its capacity

             white when plugged in status, remaining power of the battery is more than 80% of its capacity, or when on battery status, remaining power between 20% & 80% of its capacity fully charged

 

regards KalvinKlein

Yoga Home 900 - Yoga 2 11- Yoga tablet 2 all WIN 10 1809
Moto Z Play - Moto Z2 Play

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!


Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors