Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mokona512
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,115
Message 1 of 2

S21e - Need key combination to get back into hidden bios settings for the Lenovo s21e

Since I had forgotten which specific key was needed to get into the bios, I wasrapidly pressing all of the F keys. The end result was this menuu which is clearly different from the others.

I didn't change any of the options but I know that some users have looked for them in the past.

I took images of some of the menus, but after restarting, I can't seem to get backinto the less stripped down bios menu (just the basic one). (I did this a few days ago, and since then I have been unable to figure out the proper keys or find much info online about it)

Aside from random conbinations, has anyone figured out the exact key combination to get into the more detailed bios menu?

I added the images I took to an imgur album. Sorry for the poor quality, but overall, there is a more detailed bios menu available, but I can't seem to find much info on getting back into it.

http://imgur.com/a/gVXkI

Mod's Edit: System model added to front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Eziz
Paper Tape
Views: 884
Message 2 of 2

Re: S21e - Need key combination to get back into hidden bios settings for the Lenovo s21e

same problem! please, help. I can not install windows 7

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors