Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo U and S Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

12 Posts

08-23-2020

India

51 Signins

95 Page Views

• Views: 95
  • Message 1 of 2

Strange medium intensity pop sound

2021-02-23, 4:26 AM

Hello everyone, i have an ideapad s340 15iiL. When i open the lid or close it or bend it beyond 90 degrees i hear a strange medium intensity pop sound. It is audible enough to my ears but it might not be so audible to phone mic. I am worried about it. Is it something that will cause the laptop to fail structurally in the long run? I appreciate your input.

Options

1419 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

80 Signins

8240 Page Views

• Views: 8240
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Strange medium intensity pop sound

2021-02-23, 12:58 PM

Hello rebel_sp,

Greetings.

It's good to be attentive of any possible small issue that you encounter with the machine. I suggest not to exceed the lid over 90 degrees to keep the functionality of laptop in the long run. If the machine is in warranty, this would be good so the unit will get a coverage for any damage.

Regards.
Dex_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms