Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timbartkowski
Paper Tape
Views: 1,886
Message 1 of 4

WiFi connected but no internet

Recently upgraded my u530 from windows 8 to windows 10 and the internet is no longer working. i have tried everything on the windows website but i am very far anything knowledgable on computer

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,881
Message 2 of 4

Re: WiFi connected but no internet

Hello and Welcome to Lenovo Community.

It looks as if there are some drivers for network on the Drivers and Software page for the U530 Ideapad (Touch). If that is your model, you could try installing those to see if it helps. Make sure you get the ones for Windows 10 when you search on that page.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

timbartkowski
Paper Tape
Views: 1,876
Message 3 of 4

okay i looked at those.. how would i go about installing those without being able to connect to the internet?
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,862
Message 4 of 4

Using another computer see if you can download them to a USB stick and transfer them to the U350.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors