Options

13 Posts

11-05-2020

US

11 Signins

80 Page Views

• Views: 80
  • Message 1 of 5

Will a Lenovo support rep PLEASE CONTACT ME?

2021-01-13, 15:57 PM

I get it. Lenovo reps are here for lip service (if that), they only care if you buy their products and don't stand behind them one bit. I've sent direct private messages to THREE REPS here on board the forum here asking either for help, or to pass me along to someone that CAN HELP, but yet nobody answers me. What a ripoff. Never buying a Lenovo AGAIN if this is the support I can expect.

Options

13 Posts

11-05-2020

US

11 Signins

80 Page Views

• Message 2 of 5

Re:Will a Lenovo support rep PLEASE CONTACT ME?

2021-01-13, 16:34 PM

I can understand why this was moved, and thanks (reason was so reps can see it easier, as well as mentioning that they get to it when they have time) but it takes 2 seconds to reply to a private message letting me know they'll either get back with me or simply give me the name of a rep here on the forum that I can get in contact with in order to be helped. I don't mind waiting for a reply, it's just the fact that it's been a month and everyone has ignored me.

Options

5977 Posts

06-27-2008

US

28691 Signins

1642408 Page Views

• Views: 1642408
  • Message 3 of 5

2021-01-13, 17:00 PM

Sorry that you are dissatisfied.

Have you made contact on the official Lenovo support channel(s)?

This is principally a peer-to-peer support community... customers sharing knowledge and experiences with Lenovo products, with one another.

To quote the Community Guidelines:

"These communities have been created to provide a high quality atmosphere in which users of Lenovo products and services may share experiences and expertise. While members from Lenovo may participate at intervals to engage in the discussions and offer advice and suggestions, this forum is not designed as a dedicated and staffed support channel."

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee

Options

13 Posts

11-05-2020

US

11 Signins

80 Page Views

• Message 4 of 5

2021-01-13, 18:43 PM
They told me to contact microsoft even while my computer was under warranty. They were totally clueless about the issue I had (System interrupts taking up 100% cpu) when it obviously had to do with Lenovo's drivers or hardware or a combination of both.
Options

5977 Posts

06-27-2008

US

28691 Signins

1642408 Page Views

• Views: 1642408
  • Message 5 of 5

2021-01-13, 20:58 PM

@ Brian E wrote:

They told me to contact microsoft even while my computer was under warranty. They were totally clueless about the issue I had (System interrupts taking up 100% cpu) when it obviously had to do with Lenovo' drivers or hardware or a combination of both.

Understand your frustration.

I peeked at your related thread, and indeed see no responses. That most likely means that no one else in the community, who has seen your thread, either has a similar issue or has applicable advice to offer.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms