Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hajira
Paper Tape
Views: 2,756
Message 1 of 7

annoying white flashing circle

hi i bought my S210 about 6 months ago. ever since ive bought it, an annoying flashing circle pops up now and then in the botton left corner...its causing the page to change if im reading something on kindle. it opens any tab that is under it...whilst im typing it will open any other program...it keeps causing the cursor to go in to the bottom left corner as well.

please help as its really putting me off using my ideapad even though i love it!

thanks, hajira

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 2,687
Message 2 of 7

Re: annoying white flashing circle

Hi Hajira,

Welcome to Lenovo Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are facing the issue with display as there are white circles.

Try to update the display drivers and check for the issue.  

Connect to the external monitor and check if there are circles in the monitor.

As you have also mentioned about the cursor try to reduce the sensitivity and update the touchpad drivers.

Hope this helps! Do post us back for further queries.

Best regards,    

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

hajira
Paper Tape
Views: 2,656
Message 3 of 7

hi ashwin, thanks for your reply but im afraid that didn't work. Also as im not really familiar with the details of computer systems its very difficult for me to follow any guidelines apart from the basics. are there no service centres in Hyderabad or local technicians who could come and have a look...thank you
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 2,651
Message 4 of 7

Hi Hajira,

Thank you for replying and I apologize for the delay in reply.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing the issue with display as there are white circles.

As you have mentioned the issue still persists after the drivers update, as this looks like there is issue with the LCD, please visit the nearest service centre.

Click here to open a link where you can select the country and get the exact contact support number. I’m sure they will be a great help.

Hope this helps! Do post us back for further queries.

Best regards,          

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 2,630
Message 5 of 7

Hi Hajira,

I hope your query has been answered. Please feel free to post in Lenovo Community Forums if you have any further queries!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

Cheers!              

Ashwin.S

cdadyj
What's DOS?
Views: 2,376
Message 6 of 7

I experienced this problem and the Geek Squad guy at Best Buy fixed it by cleaning the screen. However recent problems caused me to have to reset it to factory standards and now I have ghost circles again which cause Opera and Google browsers to jump and magnify. In addition, the light by the camera lens keeps coming on, which makes me think it has something to do with Lenovo's motion control. I have been unable to calibrate the touch screen as it does not seem to be working any longer. Am desperate, because if I cannot fix this, then I have a $700 piece of junk. Deb Jung

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 1,738
Message 7 of 7
Moved:

.... Moved this post to its own thread in the Lenovo AIO desktop forum.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors