Options

7 Posts

08-20-2008

Michigan

4 Signins

44 Page Views

• Views: 44
  • Message 1 of 2

is this machine the most annoying PC EVER?

2008-09-21, 21:31 PM

is there any way that I can speed up my internet performance? I am so sick of watching that stupid little circle spin that I'm ready to buy a mac and just be done with it all.

What are the tweaks that will smooth out how this thing operates? Does anyone else see the same issue?  Blame it on Vista if you want, but I have another vista box that does not have this problem.

Why is it that when I click a link that the little circle needs to present itself and spin for a few seconds before it decides to go to a link?

ALSO, what does that stupid circle continue to recycle every few seconds?? I JUST DONT GET IT?!!!! 

By the way, I do not have McAffee.... Using Trend; which, all my other machines use as well.

What can I do??

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Message Edited by aschmidu on 09-21-2008 02:42 PM
Options

2342 Posts

03-12-2008

Moscow, Russia

2030 Signins

25103 Page Views

• Views: 25103
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: is this machine the most annoying PC EVER?

2008-09-22, 7:23 AM

Described problem has nothing common neither with Vista nor Lenovo. It's your Internet - it may be slow or you may have problems with your router or you've launched torrents/eMule in backgrond. Many things can cause such behaviour but none of them can be adressed Lenovo or Vista.

Plese try using Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1 instead of IE that is buggy. Also test your speed and post it here - that'll help to resolve the case.

//help will save the world
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms