cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tennisers
Paper Tape
Views: 153
Message 1 of 2

lenovo u530 touchscreen not working windows 8.1, locked on bottom left of screen

Hi, possibly right after installing some updates, i saw that the cursor was big as if i was holding my finger there, and it was on the bottom left of the screen, sometimes flickering as if i was swiping the screen, though i'm not doing anything. Could this have to do anything with me getting something on the screen, or the fact that the corner of the pc was bent and was pressing into the upper right corner of the screen?

I don't really need or want to use the touchscreen, so if i can disable it, that would be excellent, but it would be even better if i could fix the problem so i could still use the touchscreen i can still use the mouse, but sometimes the nonexistent touchpad input interferes with the normal mouse input, so i would greatly appreciate any help for me to solve this problem. I tried looking for where the touchscreen drivers for the ideapad were, so i could update them, but i'm not sure where to find them.

thanks, david

Tennisers
Paper Tape
Views: 145
Message 2 of 2

Re: lenovo u530 touchscreen not working windows 8.1, locked on bottom left of screen

apparently, after i restarted the computer a second time, the problem went away, but i have no way of knowing if it won't come back.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors