Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team

Community Spotlight

Visit the Community Blog

Are you ready for Windows 10?

Get to know Windows 10
Visit the Windows 10 Support Center
Highlighted
Blue Screen Again
0 Kudos

[s10-3t] WiFi looses signal and connection to the internet.

Welcome,

In the beginning of my post I would like to apologize for my English skill. I know my English is not perfect [actually I think is worse than bad] but I'm sure You can understand what kind of problem do I have. 

Well, I bought recently the new one Lenovo s10-3t and everything is perfect except WiFi. For 3 years I've been using a public network which is placed near my house. Except my s10-3t I have 3 other computers in house and I can use WiFi without problems at these computers . Only when I'm using s10-3t the connection by the wifi is VERY slow and very frequently loses connection to the internet. At others computers I have high range of WiFi connection but at lenovo I have low range. 
I'm searching the internet to find how to deal with this problem but I haven't found anything! I have deinstalled ReadyComm 5 but the problem still exist!. 
My s10-3t specification is: Intel atom n550, 2GB DDR3, Atheros AR9285, Win 7 HP. 
I might add that in another place for example in my work or at university where i study and where are another wireless networks the lenovo connects to the internet without any problem. I have such problem only in my house where is public wireless network.
I hope that I haven't done so much language mistakes and I hope somebody can help me. 

0 Kudos

Re: [s10-3t] WiFi looses signal and connection to the internet.

Hi and welcome,

When wireless network and connect works ok in other networks..only @ home you got this problem...your router could be the prob...

did you try to reset your router  ... ?

or change broadcast channel ... 

That could help sometimes..

sincerely KalvinKlein