Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo U and S Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

10 Posts

02-08-2013

Russian Federation

13 Signins

157 Page Views

• Views: 157
  • Message 1 of 6

u310 jumpy touchpad with pluggen ac\dc adapter

2013-02-08, 20:18 PM

u310 jumpy touchpad with pluggen ac\dc adapter - impossible to work with notebook

I have this very strange problem. Ever since getting a replacement AC adapter for my laptop, the mouse has started going all crazy. If the adapter is unplugged, the mouse works perfectly fine, but the second I plug the adapter back in it goes crazy again. I've heard of this problem before but I'm unaware of any solutions. Any help would be much appreciated.

can you give me a firmware for my touchpad?   or should vendor to replace ac adapter?

Lenovo IdeaPad U310. Model number *. 20169

u310.jpg

Answer
Options

296 Posts

02-01-2012

Inda

602 Signins

2491 Page Views

• Views: 2491

Re: u310 jumpy touchpad with pluggen ac\dc adapter

2013-02-12, 4:41 AM

Hi

Welcome to the community.

As you are experiencing Touchpad not works properly while connecting with power adapter.

To diagnose, I would suggest you to please un-install the Synaptics Touchpad Driver, after that  re-install the Synaptics Touchpad Driver and Bios of your system from the below mentioned web link.

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&DocID=HT073560

Afterwards, please restart the system and check whether the issue gets resolved.

Regards,

Sameer

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Replies(5)
Answer
Options

296 Posts

02-01-2012

Inda

602 Signins

2491 Page Views

• Views: 2491
  • Message 2 of 6

2013-02-12, 4:41 AM

Hi

Welcome to the community.

As you are experiencing Touchpad not works properly while connecting with power adapter.

To diagnose, I would suggest you to please un-install the Synaptics Touchpad Driver, after that  re-install the Synaptics Touchpad Driver and Bios of your system from the below mentioned web link.

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&DocID=HT073560

Afterwards, please restart the system and check whether the issue gets resolved.

Regards,

Sameer

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2 Posts

03-05-2013

india

2 Signins

9 Page Views

• Views: 9
  • Message 3 of 6

2013-03-05, 8:22 AM

I followed the steps mentioned by you. uninstalled and reinstalled synaptics touchpad driver. then flashed the bios with the downloaded file "65CN21WW" which happened without errors. when the system auto-restarted, the problem persisted. As earlier, the problem occurs only when plugged in. Working with battery, the touchpad works fine.

Another observation: When plugged in, the touchpad stutters if I keep the laptop on the table. However, if I lift it slightly and keep my hand under the base, then the touchpad works smoothly. Seems like there is some electrical interference or a hardware issue. Can you please help urgently!

Options

10 Posts

02-08-2013

Russian Federation

13 Signins

157 Page Views

• Views: 157
  • Message 4 of 6

2013-03-08, 8:28 AM

I thought that i solved this problem, but:

All right, the problem goes away   when    you touching the iron cover of laptop!

as soon as, you stop touching the iron cover of laptop - touchpad begins buggy/jumpy work

it's happens, when power adapter is plugged

if power adapter is unplugged - it's ok

Options

3 Posts

04-04-2013

Ukraine

4 Signins

41 Page Views

• Views: 41
  • Message 5 of 6

2013-04-09, 10:17 AM

I've got the same problem and solution was just to terminate Lenovo Smart update. Try to do the same.

Options

3 Posts

04-04-2013

Ukraine

4 Signins

41 Page Views

• Views: 41
  • Message 6 of 6

2013-04-09, 10:18 AM
Чувак выруби Леново смарт апдейт , все запашет!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms