Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maludan
What's DOS?
Views: 1,376
Message 1 of 5

u41-70 extremely slow

Hello dear forum,

this is my first post here, but i promise I used google quite a lot and couldnt find any solution to this:

Whenever the battery hits 30% my U41-70(NGE) gets extremely slow. By this I mean I cant even watch youtube videos non-hd. Even the sound quality gets terrible as every sound is underlined by cracking noise then.

I browsed through all energy settings, but couldnt find anything about the 30% mark. Anyway, I am getting slighty annoyed at this since I only got the laptop last week.

Maybe you can help me to fix this Smiley Happy

Best!

Rami89
What's DOS?
Views: 1,292
Message 2 of 5

Re: u41-70 extremely slow

Hello

I am facing the same issue.

Can anybody help with this please ?

elpau
Paper Tape
Views: 1,056
Message 3 of 5

U41-70 - Running slow with 30% battery

I have the u41-70 running on windows 10, when it reaches 30% battery, it starts to run very slow, some kind of save mode, but in the energy plan, I have selected the high performance mode, so I don't know why it slows down.

Thanks.

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Mod's Edit: Merged this thread with an existing discussion the member has joined in on.

zeconha
Paper Tape
Views: 979
Message 4 of 5

Re: U41-70 - Running slow with 30% battery

Hey!

I have the same problem!

do you have the solution to this problem?

Thanks

elpau
Paper Tape
Views: 945
Message 5 of 5

Re: U41-70 - Running slow with 30% battery

I contacted the technical support and they told me to send the laptop.

I sent it and after almost a month they told me that this is a bios problem, and they need to change it. So the solution is to send a new laptop or that they pay will an ammount of money (that they did not tell me) for the inconvenience, technical support is waiting for the headquaters answer to contact me with the solution.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors