01-11-2010 08:21 AM - edited 01-11-2010 08:22 AM
Hello! sorry fo my english
When i turn on my lenovo s10-2 there is no wifi connection some times.
I have to push to "fix" in the context menu (sometimes several times). feeling that the adapter is not always included when the system boots. How to fix it?
01-11-2010 10:52 AM
Hi and welcome ...
Standard network ckecklist procedure:
The Energymanagement isnt Set to Super Energy Saver-->Advanced Settings--Wireless is on
the third LED is flashing BLUE or Violett (if BT is on)...
• In Device Manager the power saving settings under "Advanced" to minimum and transmission power to maximum
• set fixed-wireless channel router
• check router log
• check MacFilter in Router
• check Event log on netbook
• set a fixed IP address on the netbook