The Lenovo Vantage Toolbar (Battery Gauge) may stop working. There may also be an error message like "C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\ImController\Plugins\LenovoBatteryGaugePackage\x64\LenovoBatteryGaugePackage.dll The specified module could not be found."
During a self-update, Lenovo System Interface Foundation was unable to successfully install the latest version of the Toolbar.
2. From the folder where you saved the file, right-click on Fix-Battery-Gauge.zip and choose "Extract All..."
3. From the folder where you extracted Fix-Battery-Gauge.zip, right-click on Fix-Battery-Gauge.bat and select the option "Run as administrator". If you see a message like "Windows protected your PC", click on "More info" and then click on "Run anyway".
4. If you see a message like "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?", click on "Yes".
5. Wait for the process to finish, and then press any key to continue, as prompted
6. Right-click on some blank space in the task bar, then open the "Toolbars" menu, and click on Lenovo Vantage Toolbar to enable it.