This article was updated on August 27 to point to the new Enterprise version of Lenovo Vantage (20.1908.3.0). It is exactly the same as the previous version 126.96.36.199, except a different version number. This will prevent the Microsoft Store from updating it to the redesigned version of Vantage (10.xxxx)
Vantage was automatically updated to version 10.xxxx (such as 10.1908.0), and some features are missing.
As of August 2019, the new version of Vantage is missing the following features:
1. Battery Gauge Reset
2. Battery status messages including battery charger status
7. Group policy settings (to control which features are shown/hidden to user)
8. UI themes such as Employee/Personal/Home&Office
9. Camera settings on all-in-one models
The new version of Vantage will be improved over time to add the missing features. You can also install the Enterprise version of Lenovo Vantage to go back to the previous look-and-feel and avoid future updates.
2. From the folder where you saved the file, right-click on Discovery_20.1908.3.0.zip and choose "Extract All..."
3. From the folder where you extracted the file in step 2, double-click on the APPXBUNDLE file (e55efa216a6d4f268b07c51d566b30d4.appxbundle)
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to install or update the app.
Note: the Enterprise version of Vantage is 20.xxxx, but is not in the Microsoft Store. The version in the Microsoft Store is 10.xxxx. The Microsoft Store will never attempt to update the Enterprise version, because 20.xxxx is greater than 10.xxxx.