Every time the computer is rebooted, an error message appears from RunDLL: "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkPad\Utilities\PWMTR64V.dll. The specified module could not be found.". This issue may happen after a Windows 10 feature update (e.g. update from 1803 to 1809) or after performing a OS reset procedure.
This issue can be fixed by reinstalling the "Lenovo Power Manager" driver in Device Manager. Use the following steps to do this:
1. Open Device Manager. One way to do this is by pressing WindowsKey+X and then select Device Manager from the list that appears.
2. Expand theSystem Devices category and then double-click on Lenovo Power Manager in the list of devices as shown below:
3. In theLenovo Power Manager Properties, click on the Driver tab, and then click on theUpdate Driver button as shown below:
4. Click onBrowse my computer for driver software as shown below:
5. Click onLet me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer as shown below:
6. SelectLenovo Power Manager from the list of devices, and then click on Next as shown below:
7. Wait while the driver is installed, confirm that it was installed successfully, and then click onClose as shown below: