Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gergo_Kurfis
Paper Tape
Views: 267
Message 1 of 3

Error during Installing Xclarity Integrator for SCOM 7.7 with MSSQL

Hello,

I am trying to install XClarity Integrator for SCOM 7.7 on a SCOM 2019 Management Server, but I get the same error message on each server: 

Product: Lenovo XClarity Integrator Service -- Error 1720.There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A script required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Custom action UpgradeDatabase script error -2146827850, Microsoft VBScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method: 'WshShell.Quit' Line 101, Column 6, 

Database is not created, After the EM, the install stops, however the Integrator monitor service is installed, but keeps restarting.

I didn't find any other error nor in SQL side, nor at the Management server. I searched at the guide, but didn't find any information. 

Tried on SQL2017 and 2012. 

Can I ask for a bit help?

Thank you!

Highlighted
yuquan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 228
Message 2 of 3

Re: Error during Installing Xclarity Integrator for SCOM 7.7 with MSSQL

Hi Gergo,

Thanks for using Lenovo XClarity Integrator for SCOM.

For your problem, would you please:

1. Post the log files (normally, the log files can be found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\Lenovo XClarity Integrator Service\webroot\log\).

2. If the MSSQL is on remote server, please make sure the SQL feature "Client Tools Connectivity" is installed on the local server where the XClarity Integrator to be installed. The "Client Tools Connectivity" can be installed from MSSQL installation image (please refer to picture, and UG )

If you want to try the installation again, you need to uninstall the Lenovo Hardware Management Pack and Lenovo XClarity Integrator Service at first.

Best regards

Quan

Client-Tools-Connectivity.png

Gergo_Kurfis
Paper Tape
Views: 207
Message 3 of 3

Re: Error during Installing Xclarity Integrator for SCOM 7.7 with MSSQL

Hi Quan,

Thank you very much! The MSSQL is on a remote server and the Client Tools Connectivity was not installed. 

After installing it the install was successful. 

Best Regards,

Gergő

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals