Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vincentdepuiset
What's DOS?
Views: 149
Message 1 of 4

How to force refresh in Xclarity

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a way to force a full refresh of a flex chassis in xclarity.

Indeed, time to time, when i add a blade in a flex chassis, it takes  hours to be displayed in xclarity.

The only method i found is to re-manage the chassis.

thanks

Lenovo Employee danielwang_SZ
Lenovo Employee
Views: 113
Message 2 of 4

Re: How to force refresh in Xclarity

Firstly, you need go to the chassis management page, then click on top of graphics chassis front to select the whole chassis rather than a node as target, after that, go to the "all actions" drop-box ,and select "inventory--> refresh inventory" to force fresh whole chassis inventory.
Highlighted
vincentdepuiset
What's DOS?
Views: 93
Message 3 of 4

Refresh inventory of chassis and blades does not help.

I need to reboot blade, reboot xcc. Many times sometime. Even re-registration does not always help.

I would like to understand what can trigger a refresh .

Lenovo Employee danielwang_SZ
Lenovo Employee
Views: 30
Message 4 of 4

Per lab testing , the discovery of node reseat will be very fast, a few of minutes as soon as the node get discovered by flex CMM.

I also swap the node in different slot, the discovery on xclarity is normal in a few of minutes.

Please make sure you are running latest version xcc on node and cmm on chassis, and you can login the CMM to see if the discovery is normal to narrow down the issue.

If the issue is recreatable in your environment, you may need open a support ticket to get further analyzing on that.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors