Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Datacenter Systems ManagementLenovo XClarity
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

07-18-2021

China

4 Signins

100 Page Views

• Views: 100
  • Message 1 of 1

LXCA was unable to successfully manage the ThinkSystem SR650 server

2021-07-21, 18:39 PM

Dear community members:
       The version of LXCA 2.8.0 was deployed to manage multiple SR650 devices, but 14 devices could not be added to the LXCA management. The core firmware of these SR650 devices is XCC: 4.80 and UEFI is 2.71. The IP address of the LXCA host can successfully ping these SR650 devices.The router has no port restrictions and no network firewall is configured.
        Try to upgrade LXCA to the latest version 3.3.0 that has been released, try to add management to a SR650 SN: J30331X1 (XCC: 6.00, UEFI: 2.90) device, but the same failed to add management, use LXCA 2.8.0 again The implementation of version  is still unsuccessful in adding management to SN: J30331X1.

At this time, I think the core firmware version of the SR650 device has met the minimum requirements of the LXCA2.8.0 version, and this should not happen.
In this regard, whether there is a better idea for troubleshooting, if so, please help provide it, I would like to express my sincere thanks!

Allow me to add some information, these SR650 devices do not use the same UUID, so there is no conflict.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)