Options

1 Posts

04-16-2019

CA

2 Signins

31 Page Views

• Views: 31
  • Message 1 of 2

Manage new Device failed with Subscribing to CIM indications from the endpoint has failed

2019-04-16, 15:02 PM

Hi,

I'm currently migrating from xclarity 1.4 to 2.3

I've reinstalled a new applicance and begin to move IMM and LCX to my new appliance and I got 6 hosts that failed to get managed with the error : Subscribing to CIM indications from the endpoint has failed

Any idea what I can do to be able to manage it ?

I've read somewhere that I can fix this with the "cimsub -clear all" but I'm unable to find it anywhere.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Options

9 Posts

06-03-2015

US

13 Signins

263 Page Views

• Views: 263
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Manage new Device failed with Subscribing to CIM indications from the endpoint has failed

2019-05-21, 23:05 PM

You should be able to resolve this problem by selecting the "Force Manage" option during the manage task.  Please see Managing servers documentation here:

https://sysmgt.lenovofiles.com/help/topic/com.lenovo.lxca.doc/server_manage.html?cp=1_14

Discussion around the "Force Management" option is a about 1/3 of the way down from the top of the page.

In your post, I believe you were referring to the cimcli command.  Please refer to this support page that documents the process of clearing CIM subscriptions from a managed endpoint that was not unmanaged correctly:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-XClarity/Manage-new-Device-failed-with-Subscribing-to-CIM-indications/m-p/4407837

If you perform the "Force Manage" task, you should not have to go through the steps using cimcli, but I am posting the instructions here for you just in case.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save