cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flychik
Core Memory
Views: 759
Message 1 of 9

Minimum SSL/TLS protocol level TLS_10 on server does not match minimum SSL/TLS protocol levels

Hi all,

Lenovo XClarity Administrator shows warning for on of server: Minimum SSL/TLS protocol level TLS_10 on server does not match minimum SSL/TLS protocol levels client tls1.2 and server tls1.2 on the management server. Does anybody know how to solve it on the server System x3550 M5? I had almost the same problem for chassis and fixed it on chassis. I cannot find the same settings for System x3550 M5.

Best regards,

Viktor

Lenovo Employee JVOSS2
Lenovo Employee
Views: 735
Message 2 of 9

Re: Minimum SSL/TLS protocol level TLS_10 on server does not match minimum SSL/TLS protocol levels

Hello Viktor,

Through LXCA you can try selecting the server, go to actions, security and select "resolve untrusted certificates"

Let us know if this does not work and we can look into another option.

flychik
Core Memory
Views: 731
Message 3 of 9

Re: Minimum SSL/TLS protocol level TLS_10 on server does not match minimum SSL/TLS protocol levels

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for answer. I tried to do it but this option is hidden (inactive)

Best regrads,

Viktor

Highlighted
Lenovo Employee JVOSS2
Lenovo Employee
Views: 734
Message 4 of 9

I know this may be unorthodox but can you try to unmanage and re-manage the server?

flychik
Core Memory
Views: 670
Message 5 of 9

Hello Patrick,

Yes, this action has helped. Reboot IMM of server didn't help.

Many thanks for help!

Best regards,

Viktor

flychik
Core Memory
Views: 659
Message 6 of 9

Hello Patrick,

I was ahead of time. It has the same error still Smiley Sad

Best regards,

Viktor

Lenovo Employee JVOSS2
Lenovo Employee
Views: 649
Message 7 of 9

flychik,

Sorry to hear that.

I think I may have found something. If you log into the IMM CLI you can set the minimum TLS using the command "tls #" (tls 1.2). I would recommend checking the settings under Administration -> Security -> Cryptography and check the minimum settings for the server and client so you can match properly.

flychik
Core Memory
Views: 597
Message 8 of 9

Hi Patrick,

It seems it has helped. Many help for help

Best regards,

Viktor

Lenovo Employee JVOSS2
Lenovo Employee
Views: 581
Message 9 of 9

Perfect! glad it worked. Let us know if you need anything else.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals