Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brisimon
What's DOS?
Views: 1,461
Message 1 of 2

v1.2.2 performance issues

Is anyone else experiencing performance issues since updating to v1.2.2 ? Since upgrading anytime I have to load the managed inventory it can take 10 to 15 minutes to complete when in the past it never too more than a minute or so at most. It is so bad at this point I am considering the painfull process of scrapping this and standing up a new instance. 

Lenovo Employee BladeMan
Lenovo Employee
Views: 1,304
Message 2 of 2

Re: v1.2.2 performance issues

Is your screen hanging at 65% when you click on the Apply/Activate screen? If so this is a known issue in 1.2.2 but if you wait it should go on past that screen after a bit, the more endpoints you have the longer this can take (up to 10 minutes as you described). If that is what you are seeing I would recommend opening a case with Lenovo xClarity Support, barring you paid for the xClarity Pro SKU and thus have the proper Support entitlement.  

If this isn't the case, have you consulted the best practices document for sizing your xClarity VM?

http://flexsystem.lenovofiles.com/help/topic/com.lenovo.lxca.doc/plan_performconsiderations.html?cp=...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors