10-16-2018 06:40 AM
I've got issue to configure authentication through AD for the bunch of xClarity Controllers.
What I want is to allow authentication through the secure ldap so port 636 have been opened to each type of traffic from XCC to 2 AD DCs.
I've tried several configuration within BMC -> USER/LDAP - without success. I'm asking for advise. Below config that I'm working on:
LDAP server infromaton:
1) USE LDAP server for Authentication and Authorization
2) Use Pre-Configured Servers (here 2 IPs for the AD DC provided with port 636)
3) Enabled Secure LDAP checked - Certificate installed
4) Binding method: Use Login Credentials
5) Root DN: DN of the domain (in DN convention OU=x,DC=y,DC=z)
6) Uid Search attribute : cn (however tested as well with samaccountname)
7) Group filter: DN of the group (in DN convention OU=x,DC=y,DC=z - and I'm member of that group)
8) Group Search attribute : memberof
9) Login Permission attribute: atrribute_name
attribute_name property is configured in attribute editor on my account in AD with value IBMRBSPermissions=010000000000 - accordingly to "Help Guide for Login Permission Attribute" which shall be equal to having supervisor permission.
Kindly asking for suggestions.