Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msboero13
Paper Tape
Views: 288
Message 1 of 4

3 and 4 finger gestures?

hi everyone,

just bought a yoga 13 and i love it. i wanted to know if there's a way to enable 3 and 4 finger gestures, something a friend of mine has in his asus vivobook, "to get a mac-like zoom out and preview of open windows" , or other action i see fit.

i managed to activate 2 finger tap as right button by changing a few values in the registry like someone in this forum suggested and works flawlessly!

is there a workaround to do the same for these gestures? or some third party software or driver?

Thanks for your time!

indest
Bit Torrent
Views: 267
Message 2 of 4

Re: 3 and 4 finger gestures?

What driver version do you have? I have a super old driver version, since the Yoga 2 default driver stinks and I still got the option for 3 finger commands.

msboero13
Paper Tape
Views: 260
Message 3 of 4

hi there!

rim using 17.0.8.4 version right now, i previously had the default one.

i failed to mention i have the 2013 yoga 13, note the yoga 2 pro 13

any thoughts on how to procede would be grateful. what version do you have?

indest
Bit Torrent
Views: 253
Message 4 of 4

Like I said b4, I got a different version than you. So I will show you parts via pics and then the rest will be from memory.

Go to the Synaptic Control Panel:

Untitled.png

Then, the CP should appear.....

On the top, you should see a few tabs.... the 2nd tab on the top should say something like multi-touch.

This will then show you the double finger functions..... under the multitouch tabs, there are more tabs..... 1 says double finger function and the other says triple finger gestures.....

I hope this helps.... If not, please wait for someone else to post some pics. I refuse to install that horrible driver lol. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors