Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lancer09
What's DOS?
Views: 819
Message 1 of 2

300e Windows Keyboard Not Working

We have a bunch of Yoga 300e at our school.  I love them "except" for the keyboard issues we are having. 

I think we are up to about six or seven that have NO KEYBOARD or TOUCHPAD functionality at all.  The touchscreen works and the on-screen keyboard works as well.  When I plug in a USB keyboard and mouse, they work just fine.  I have tried uninstalling the device and also the driver.  I have updated the driver and that has not worked.  I have also tried a fresh clean install of Windows 10.  Nothing so far.

I have sent them in for repair, but I have to pay shipping to send them in.  Not happy.

What can I do here to solve this issue?

Kevin

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 783
Message 2 of 2

Re: 300e Windows Keyboard Not Working

Hi Lancer09,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Based on the information that you've provided it seems that the keyboard and touchpad is malfunctioning and needs to be replaced.  

Regarding the warranty claim it depends on the warranty entitlement of the laptop. Kindly check the link below to know more about Lenovo Warranty Policy.

https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/thinkcentre_pdf/l505-0010-02_en_update.pdf?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20...

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors