Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
virap
Blue Screen Again
Views: 324
Message 1 of 2

720 13 - Dead screen

Few weeks into using it, last week the screen saddenly died on me. It just went black and nothing would work, couple of times the screen did come back on its own but then eventually within few hours it would go black again. Contacted the support, the laptop was shipped back to them but now for 3-4 days the only update I get is

"Your machine arrived at Lenovo Service Center ". I hope things others with 720 do not get this issue, it is very franstrating expeirience. Sure they tell me it was escalated, but the fact is for a week I have no laptop.

Admin note; fixed formatting issue

Highlighted
virap
Blue Screen Again
Views: 254
Message 2 of 2

Re: 720 13 - Dead screen

Still without a computer, deprieved from ability to work, study. They decided to replace it and instead of repairing mine ship a new one to me. I am sure it will not before the end of the month beofre I get it and that will be a month without a computer or work all because lenovo's faulty equiment which was brand new. I am very disappointed. I aksed them at least to show understanding and as a demonstration of good will to provide me at least with an upgraded version of my original laptop, but my emails to consumer service manager remained unanswered and ignored. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors