Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dalmaso
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,348
Message 1 of 3

ACPI\PC2004 unknown device in device manager - YOGA 3 PRO

Hello! Does anyone knows where to find the LENOVO ENERGY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE for the yoga 3 pro? I could not find it on the yoga 3 pro support page...

I am using the one from the yoga 2 pro, but, I am having some BSODs ,which I do not know if they are caused by the wrong driver used...

Thanks!

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 2,328
Message 2 of 3

Re: ACPI\PC2004 unknown device in device manager - YOGA 3 PRO

Hi dalmaso, and welcome to the Lenovo User Community!

Can you explain more about what you are trying to achieve with your Yoga 3 Pro? Why are you trying to run Yoga 2 Pro software?

You can find all the Yoga 3 Pro drivers either on the Lenovo D: partition of the SSD, or on the Lenovo support site.

There is no "Lenovo Energy Management Software" for the Yoga 3 Pro. One Key Optimizer manages advanced Yoga 3 Pro power options.

Hope this helps!

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
dalmaso
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,318
Message 3 of 3

Re: ACPI\PC2004 unknown device in device manager - YOGA 3 PRO

Thank you bananaman!

One Key Optimizer did the job! My D partition has no software on it.

Since I bought this computer it is sometimes given me some BSOD (MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION). That is why I restored to default, and installed Microsoft Updates and Lenovo drivers (from the Lenovo WP), but this device (ACPI2004) was marked as unknown..

I am still having the BSODs but, not that often (once or twice a day). It is tottaly random, but, it feels like has something to do with the touchpad...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors