Options

1 Posts

01-01-2020

AU

1 Signins

53 Page Views

• Views: 53
  • Message 1 of 1

According to Lenovo a problem created by Lenovo is not a reason for Lenovo to bend the rules! :(

2020-01-01, 10:45 AM
Dear Ola, 

I don't believe Lenovo have on this occasion remained true to their words. 

The Lenovo Warranty Upgrade webpage states: 

"
"Premium" Care Onsite Support

Parts & Labor Advanced Phone Support with Dedicated Lenovo Experts Fastest - Repairs done at your location, Next Business Day Comprehensive Hardware & Software Support Getting Started & "How To" Assistance Comprehensive Yearly Health Check.
"

Please note the term "Experts" in the extract above. 

I am also not happy with the inflexible solutions/ options offered by Lenovo for an issue vicariously created by Lenovo in the first place. In my opinion, the onus is on Lenovo to ensure the issue is rectified, and that should include providing a box for the laptop to be safely transported to the depot. 

I hope it does not have to come to a situation where I will be forced to publicly voice my disappointment on social media. 

Not only am I appalled at the very rigid options offered to me for a problem I never wished for, but I also feel humiliated by Lenovo's on-call representatives.

In a consumer market where customer service is key to the succesful retention of customers, it seems from experience that Lenovo may need to upgrade/update their current policies and procedures. 

I also don't like being told that whatever Lenovo offers me is something I should be greatful for! I should never feel like I am at the mercy of Lenovo. And if this mentality is a reflection of Lenovo I have many reservations for the future of Lenovo's customer "support" department. 

Ask not what I can do for Lenovo, but what Lenovo can do for me!!

BTW I have also made an attempt to bring this to the attention of the Managing Director for Lenovo ANZ Matt Codrington. 

This is absolutely unacceptable. 

yours sincerely,

A customer who wishes for Lenovo to succeed
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete