Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit our eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

12-24-2018

Malaysia

5 Signins

88 Page Views

• Views: 88
  • Message 51 of 56

Re: Active Pen 2 intermittently stops working with yoga 920

2019-10-30, 14:35 PM

Hai.. i'm using lenovo 720 with lenovo active pen 2. Yes.. so many ways to find solution how to fix unrespond active pen 2 suddenly. Finally it works for me. If you wanna to use active pen 2 without have problems.... here the solution. try and give feedback.

Simple. 
1. Run Wacom Pen Software.
2. Don't close it. Just minimize it.
3. Then u will be use the pen without problem at all...

try many times... and it really works for me..
Maybe this will help you guys too.

Options

8840 Posts

01-13-2008

United States of America

77632 Signins

2218250 Page Views

• Views: 2218250
  • Message 52 of 56

Re: Active Pen 2 intermittently stops working with yoga 920

2019-10-30, 14:57 PM

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities: English Deutsch Español Português Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Polski Türkçe Moto English

Options

2 Posts

03-02-2020

Spain

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 53 of 56

Active Pen 2 intermittently stops working with yoga 920

2020-03-02, 15:45 PM
I had the same trouble. There is one actual solution. You have to extract a little bit the nib. It is not the driver, it is not the batery, it is just the nib, if it goes too much inside the pen it stops working because the laptop doesn't know if the pen is on the air or over the screen. (And that's a design problem from Lenovo or Wacom, or maybe from both)
Options

1 Posts

09-05-2020

Canada

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 54 of 56

Re:Active Pen 2 intermittently stops working with yoga 920

2020-09-05, 16:00 PM

FIXED

Hi there, I had the same problem with my lenovo active pen 1. The problem is the contact on the battery, even though it feels like it is snug in place once screwed on, you need to add a second spring into the mix for added pressure on the contacts. Steps:

1. Find a clicking ballpoint pen
  2. Unscrew the tip revealing a small spring
  3. Drop spring into lenovo pen above the battery (so that is between the battery and the spring in the pen)
  4. Screw the lid of the pen back on once the spring and battery are in place (don't force it)
  5. If it doesn't work, try getting some wire cutters / nail clippers to trim the spring you're adding as it may be too big

This saved my ass right before school started, good luck.

Options

1 Posts

12-02-2020

Puerto Rico

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 55 of 56

2020-12-02, 20:57 PM

Same... Lenovo Active Pen 2 intermittently stops... also in a ideapad Flex 5.... Removing and reinstalling AAAA battery worked once, extracting the pin a little bit worked once... no permanent solution... 

Options

1 Posts

03-07-2018

Brazil

2 Signins

8 Page Views

• Views: 8
  • Message 56 of 56

2021-01-11, 18:53 PM

Hello,

I have a lenovo yoga 520 and found a solution to the problem i was having with the issue of intermitent connection. The pen would disconnect after a minute or 2 while using and it was very frustrating, i tryed removing batteries and reconnect bluetooth and sometimes it worked for another few minutes. But with the steps below, the pen seems to work fine so far, with no disconnection issues. What i did to make it work is listed below:

• downloaded lenovo pen app from microsoft store, opened it, installed the most recent driver the app recommended, rebooted the pc;
  • on windows ink in windows settings, checked the box "ignore touchscreen when using the pen", below on the same settings page i deactivated press and hold functions. 
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms