Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacvgraca
Paper Tape
Views: 2,582
Message 1 of 5

Active Pen 2 paired but don't work

Hello,

I have a Yoga 730, with windows 10 Home.

The pen is paired and when i press the top botton it opens sketch, but when i try to write it doesn't work. I had seen it working but only a couple times, now it don't even show the "mice" type cursor. 

The two button also don't work.

I have replaced the body AAAA bateries today.

Reinstaled the bluetooth and pen drivers.

Thanks

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 2,538
Message 2 of 5

Re: Active Pen 2 paired but don't work

Hi jacvgraca!

Welcome to the community forums.

Since you have already done all the necessary troubleshooting steps about this issue. We recommend you to get in touch with our Lenovo Portugal Support Team to have it replaced. You can reach them with the contact details below.

Phone# : +351 21 122 7833
For Lenovo & Idea products #2
For Think products #3
For Server #4
To identify your product #0
9:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

jacvgraca
Paper Tape
Views: 2,509
Message 3 of 5

They are asking me send the laptop and the pen, it's not a acceptable procedure.

I noticed that in bluethoot devices my pen is allways in paired status even when i click the top botton it stays that way, although my BT mouse is paired. 

In windows devices the pen is in the human interface devices and not in mice and other pointing devices.

Is all this normal?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 2,502
Message 4 of 5

Hey there, jacvgraca! 

Another help here. Yes! It is normal that the Pen is located in the Human Interface Devices as the Pen is being used for the touchscreen feature of the laptop that needs human interaction. 

Just to confirm, have you tried performing a factory reset on the laptop (Yoga 730) and check if the problem will occur? If not, you may also try performing a factory reset using the Windows Reset tool https://lnv.gy/2NaPgvg and see if it will make an improvement. However, we recommend backing up all your files first. In addition, you may use the Lenovo OneKey Recovery https://lnv.gy/2NaPhzk to perform a reset, but then again, please back up all your files. Update us back with the outcome. 

Regards! 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 2,502
Message 5 of 5

Hey there, jacvgraca! 

Another help here. Yes! It is normal that the Pen is located in the Human Interface Devices as the Pen is being used for the touchscreen feature of the laptop that needs human interaction. 

Just to confirm, have you tried performing a factory reset on the laptop (Yoga 730) and check if the problem will occur? If not, you may also try 
performing a factory reset using the Windows Reset tool https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht103742?
CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6 and see if it will make an improvement.
However, we recommend backing up all your files first. In addition, you
may use the Lenovo OneKey
Recovery https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht077084?
CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6 to perform a reset, but then again, please back up all your files. Update us back with the outcome. 

Regards! 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors