Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darkheart85
Paper Tape
Views: 160
Message 1 of 4

Anti theift tech problem

i have a Lenovo Yoga ultrabook 2:13 and i installed win 10 and it started crashing and restarting itself, than after restarting uncontrolably my harddrive was locked out, i cannot afford to buy a new computer so i'd appreciate some help fixing this.

please i need this computer for my job.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 157
Message 2 of 4

Re: Anti theift tech problem

Locked out with what?  Password?  Encrypted?  Not recognized?

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Darkheart85
Paper Tape
Views: 100
Message 3 of 4

It says that the harddrive is locked when i try to reinstall windows 8.1 thats as much as i know. when i called tech support she said that it sounds like a software issue and that i should call the software support number, thing is i can't find it anywhere.
Darkheart85
Paper Tape
Views: 74
Message 4 of 4

I see no one is willing to help me, if it's more information your wanting, I already gave all the neccessary information required to fix it, but whatever i guess i'll just continue to scoure the internet on my dads computer looking for a way to fix the Dumb A** anti theift issue on my own, all i was asking for was a phone number because this site doesn't list one, but whatever be that way.

EDIT: NVM I found the phone number, this website is just too confusing and too cumbersom, it needs reformated.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors