Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsenator
What's DOS?
Views: 167
Message 1 of 3

Auto switch to tablet mode is very slow

Hi,

my first problem I have with my new Yoga 730-13 is switching to tablet mode. Sometimes it takes over 20 seconds till it is recognized that i turned my display 180 degree and switches to tablet mode. This has to be a kind of software problem. Is there anyone who (had) the same problem and knows a solution/workaround?

Thank you.

Regards,

Sam

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 136
Message 2 of 3

Re: Auto switch to tablet mode is very slow

Welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry to hear about the issue. Have you already mad sure that all drivers are up to date using the Lenovo Vantage app? If you haven't yet, simply launch it, or download from Microsoft store in this link: https://lnv.gy/2Q0obwP

Moderator note: full URL of shortened link above:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/lenovo-vantage/9wzdncrfj4mv

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

eightdotthree
Punch Card
Views: 119
Message 3 of 3

Re: Auto switch to tablet mode is very slow

I noticed this too. I just got 730 13IKB from BestBuy after exchanging an Envy 13 X360 for it. The Envy was instantaneous upon switching to tablet mode, the Yoga I have now takes a little while, sometimes 20 seconds. I can’t quite figure out what the issue is. All drivers updated, bios updated, windows set to auto switch and don’t ask. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors