Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

04-15-2021

Thailand

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 3

Bluetooth Connective Issue with C940-14IIL

2021-04-15, 16:31 PM

I have a new C940 (first Lenovo I have owned) I have tried to connect my Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 earphones via Bluetooth. 

The device can be seen when I select add a device and it tries connect only to fail and to please try connecting against. Have tried this with both L & R to the same response. I have had the headphones each side in pairing mode and not pairing mode. Have had them in pairing mode one at a time and at the same time. They work fine with my IPhone and older model Dell XPS 15.

I have tried updating Bluetooth drivers and uninstalling and re-installing. I ran troubleshoot and nothing 

I do have an MX-Anywhere mouse connected by Bluetooth too and have tried connecting with it turned off and on (have not tried removing it)

Options

4448 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

356 Signins

33922 Page Views

• Views: 33922
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Bluetooth Connective Issue with C940-14IIL

2021-04-15, 17:03 PM

Welcome to the Community Forums @ PBCManessi!

When did this started to happen?

Were you able to pair other devices into the Yoga C940 laptop using Bluetooth aside from the BT mouse that you've mentioned?

Please try resetting both the Yoga C940 laptop and the Plantronics Backbeat Fit 3200 earphone first then try it again.

Also, try disconnecting the Plantronics Backbeat Fit 3200 first into the devices where it's currently connected (your iPhone and Dell XPS 15) then pair it again to the Yoga C940.

Another step to try here is to launch the Lenovo Vantage app and check if there are driver updates that also needs to be downloaded/installed.

You may also search for Windows OS update and download/install it to the machine as well.

Update us how it goes.

Thanks,

Adriel_Lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
<

Options

160 Posts

04-26-2020

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

141 Signins

975 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 975
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Bluetooth Connective Issue with C940-14IIL

2021-04-15, 17:12 PM

The vantage app is useless and doesn't detect updates. Go directly to the Intel site or run their update checker as there is a new BT driver available.

The Lenovo supplied drivers are seriously out of date.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms