Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

07-02-2021

Israel

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Body Deformation of Yoga 720 (13.3)

2021-07-02, 9:31 AM

I found that I can't close the lid of my Yoga 720 . Careful inspection reveals that the lid itself has no defect, just like new. The problem is that the body (case) got an "hump" in the area near the Windows, ALT and SPACE keys. In fact to use the Space I have to press firmly, otherwise it won't work. The touch pad is also bent up a little.

Has anyone experienced such a problem? What can be done. The laptop is already out of warranty, but such a problem I guess is a manufacturing/materials defect...

Probably the heat of the system caused it, but it should be so. 

I'd mention that the PC is not used as a mobile device. It is always on my desk, room temperature, no reason for such a problem. It was never damaged by anything, and actually it works perfectly (except for not being able to close the lid and the difficulty in using the Space key).

Thanks for any help!

Options

4539 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

360 Signins

34417 Page Views

• Views: 34417
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Body Deformation of Yoga 720 (13.3)

2021-07-02, 13:12 PM

Welcome to the Community Forums @ ymw49!

Glad to have you posting here!

It would be advisable to bring the Yoga 720 laptop to any local service providers near your area for them to inspect the machine and see what can be done with it as well so that it can be fixed and for you to repair it properly.

Make sure to contact them first to inquire about their store's policy when it comes to repairing out of warranty devices.

Thanks,

Adriel_Lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
<

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms