cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barakka
Blue Screen Again
Views: 577
Message 1 of 4

Brand new Lenovo Yoga 510-14ISK system thread exception not handled error message at initial setup

Dear All,

I have just bought a brand new Lenovo Yoga 510-14ISK. When turning it on the first time and trying to do the initial setup and to configure operating system the following error message appeared: SYSTEM-THREAD-EXCEPTION-NOT-HANDLED. After restarting only a blank screen is showing, nothing else. Please if you have any idea how to resolve the problem please help. 

Thanks a million. 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 564
Message 2 of 4

Re: Brand new Lenovo Yoga 510-14ISK system thread exception not handled error message at initial set

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

Have you tried using the OneKey Recovery system? See the bottom of page 26 of the User Guide.

----------------------------

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ...

barakka
Blue Screen Again
Views: 551
Message 3 of 4

Re: Brand new Lenovo Yoga 510-14ISK system thread exception not handled error message at initial set

I tried to use it but again a blank screen appeared only. 

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 544
Message 4 of 4

I think your best course of action is to return it to where you bought it from and get a replacement

----------------------------

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors